15. Go back to screen 26 and use the machete to cut the branches blocking the way. Continue on to 32. Tap the staircase to the left to screen 35. Use the blue stone to change the season to winter.
16. Solve the winter puzzle on screen 23. Go back to screen 12 and tap left to get to screen 11. Tap on the colored icicles to get a clue for your journal. Then go back to screen 32 and solve the ice puzzle using the clues from the icicles. Take the hammer.
17. Go back to screen 25 and continue on to screen 29. The waterfall is frozen. Hit it a few times with the hammer and it will fall away. Now you can continue on to screen 34. Use the clue in your journal to solve the wooden pegs/rod puzzle. Also, take the tile piece from the box on the ground. Then go through to screen 37. Pull the lever on the door so you can access this room during other seasons, and exit through this door.
18. Go to screen 14 and use the hammer to break the urn. Take the silver lion key. Now go back to screen 21 and tap left to screen 20. Cross the frozen lake to screen 40. Go up the stairs to screen 41 and use the silver key on the lion to get the hook.
19. Go back to screen 1 and get the blue winter flower. Then go back to screen 28 and attach the hook to the chain. Tap the chain to bring it down and take the yellow summer heart stone from the cauldron. Go back to screen 37 and take the right door to screen 39. Place the yellow heart stone in the statue to change the season to summer.
20. Solve the summer puzzle on screen 23. Plug up the water spout in screen 16 and look inside the empty basin to see a clue. Go to screen 14 and tap left to screen 19. Light a fire with the flints. Tap back from screen 14 to screen 6. Tie the rope the the branch above the well and climb down to screen 7. Take the silver bowl and climb back up. Go to screen 27 and enter the cave to screen 33. Place the silver bowl on the grass and the sun symbol will spin around, revealing the iron lion key. Take it.
21. Use the iron key on the iron lion in screen 17 and take the tile piece that drops. Go to screen 32 and tap up to screen 36. Take the orange flower. Go to screen 40 and use the pry bar to open the stone casket. Take the spyglass and coin.
22. Go to screen 41 and use the spyglass on the gold stand to get the first half of the snake puzzle clue. Go to screen 10 and use the spyglass on the stand to get the second half of the snake clue. Go to screen 5 and solve the snake clue. Take the golden snake.
23. Go down the well to screen 7. Place the golden snake in the round slot on the wall to get a clue and open the door to the next room. Walk through to screen 8 and take the rusty key from the wall.
24. Change the season to spring. Go to screen 22 and use the rusty key to open the floating box. Take the amber heart stone from inside. Go to screen 19 and pull the lever to put out the fire. Take the charcoal from the pile of wood. Go to screen 40 and rub charcoal on the unreadable code in order to see it clearly.
25. Go to screen 41 and up the stairs to screen 42. Change the season to autumn. Go to screen 19 and take the pink flower. Solve the autumn puzzle on screen 23 and take the wooden lever. Go to screen 36 and place the lever in the slot to the right. Push it and a bridge will appear. Cross the bridge to screen 38. Read the illustrations on the table. They tell you the order of the flowers. Use the flint to light the ashes in the bowl. Place the flowers in the bowl in the order shown on the piece of paper next to it. Take the trowel and last tile piece. Also take the broom.
26. Go down the well to screen 8. Sweep the dust from the ground. Use the clue from your journal (the charcoal one) to choose the right symbols to press. Take the golden lion key. Go to screen 1 and use the key on the golden lion to open a secret door on screen 15. Change the season to summer and go to screen 26. Dig with the trowel on the X to reveal a box. Solve the puzzle using the golden snake clue and take the crank from inside.
27. Look through the trap door in screen 10. Place the crank in the metal piece and turn it to reveal another coin. Take it. Go back to screen 37 and complete the circle of coins with the two you have. Take the fishing stick. Go to screen 11 and use the fishing stick in the water to get the fish key. Go to screen 18 and complete the tile puzzle to get a crystal. Place the crystal in the sundial on screen 13 to get the first half of the sun code.
28. Go down the secret opening in screen 15. Take the golden moon from the wall. Place it in the moon on screen 33 to get the second half of the sun code. Then go back to the secret room and use the two clues to arrange the lights on the wall. The gates will open. Go to each statue and take back all the heart stones. Place them in the slots by the underground crystal and watch the ending.
Congratulations! You solved the mystery of the Lost City!
If you liked this game, try these other room escape and point-and-click adventure games.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.