Escape Game: “The Cage of Envy”
By IDAC CO., LTD
1. Turn right twice. Open the top drawer and take the paint brush. Open the bottom drawer and take the block of wood that looks like a key mold.
2. Turn right. Read the four books on the shelf.
3. Look at the two wine bottles in the win rack.
4. Go back to the three drawers and use the year from the red win bottle to open the middle drawer and get the hammer:
5. Examine the wooden block until it tells you to hit it with a hammer, then do so to get a wooden key.
6. Turn left and use the wooden key to open the brown door. Enter the next room.
7. Open the right drawer of the piece of furniture to the right and take the glasses.
8. Examine the note on the wall and turn it over:
9. Go back to the first room. There’s a mask on the wall with the brown door. Place glasses on the mask.
10. Turn to the bookshelf and zoom in on the safe. Use the clues from the bulletin board (counter-clockwise around the clock) to get the password:
11. Take the triangle piece from inside.
12. Turn to the screen with the computer and zoom in on the wardrobe. There’s a clue above the keypad:
13. Enter the password into the keypad and open the wardrobe:
14. Take the knife from inside the wardrobe.
15. Turn to the bookshelf and look at the blue book again. Turn the page to see this:
16. Go to the small room and turn right. You can see through the mask. Tap the arrows next to the eyeholes in this order: Right, Right, Up, Left. Look through the eyeholes to see this:
17. Zoom out and open the bottom drawer of the furniture near the eyeholes. Take the rainbow paint from inside and use the paintbrush on it.
18. Go to the main room and face the blank canvas on the wall. Paint on it to see this:
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.