21. Go upstairs and turn the wheel like so to unlock the chest in front of the Captain’s cabin and get the Emerald Figurine.
22. Go back to the cavern opening and cut the undergrowth with the saber. Go through to find the sanctuary.
23. Use the key to open the sanctuary door and go inside.
24. Tap on the statue ahead of you. Place the figurines by the corresponding orbs. Take the goblet and trade it to the Withered for his lantern. Now you can enter the caverns.
25. Use the lantern to enter the caverns. Pick up the grime covered object from the table (looks like a bird).
26. Continue forward. Tap to the right of the strange mechanism and pick up the rope.
27. Go back one screen and tap the left side of the screen. There’s a big pit. Tie the rope to the stake and climb down.
28. Enter the temple. There’s a puzzle here. I played around with it and then it opened, but not really sure how it works.
29. Enter and talk to the Wise. Get the Elixir of Breathing from him.
30. Continue on until you see a cart. Take the dynamite from inside.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.