31. Go back to where you found the rope. Wash the grime covered object with the water to get a raven figurine Use the elixir to go underwater.
32. There’s a puzzle here that we can’t solve yet. Take a crystal and go back up to trade it to the Wise for some gauntlets.
33. Continue on to where you found the dynamite and use the gauntlet to get a piece of sacred ore.
34. Look at the drawings on the walls:
35. Go back up to the opening of the pit. Tap the right opening and you’ll find yourself in a room with lava.
36. There’s a box with a picture of a bird on it. There’s also a pedestal with a raven figure that matches the one you have. Put yours on the pedestal and the box will open, revealing a wheel.
37. Go back two screens to the strange mechanism. Place the wheel next to the one that’s there. Then turn each wheel once to shine light into the top part. Zoom in on that part and take the Artifact of the Star.
38. Go back underwater and arrange the puzzle like so to get the Artifact of the Moon.
39. Go back to the Wise and place both artifacts on the wall to open a secret door:
40. Walk through and look at the drawing:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.