51. Enter the building to the right and pick up the belt.
52. Leave and zoom in on the cathedral, but don’t enter. Tap to the right of it to see some pillars:
53. Put the lever in the slot and pull it.
54. Tap to the left of the screen to see some more pillars in front of a building.
55. Thanks to KB for the instructions for the Tower puzzle. Screenshots to follow:
“3 pillars + the one with the lever you put in.
Each pillar has symbols, if you click on the symbols you will see that that each pillar has 2 sets of symbols.
After activating the wheel, whenever you click on the wheel a different section of the wheel is light up yellow\white. Keep hitting it and you will see that it goes all the way around the wheel landing in different spots.
Now click to the left of the screen (while looking at the 4 pillars and the wheel) you will see the tower and 4 other pillars in front of it. Each one has its own symbol, but if you look closely you will notice that they all have a BLUE lines, just in diff positions.
OK now back to the wheel.
Pillar 1 the one that is on far left.
When you look at the symbols all it is basically saying is that if you go to the wheel and light up the section that corresponds to the symbols white\yellow light and press the button under it. that the corresponding blue light will light up on the wheel.
For example: Pillar 1. Tap the pillar until you have selected the set of symbols which shows a Straight white\yellow line pointing down and a Blue one pointing up. Go to the wheel and keep tapping it until the white\yellow light is pointing straight down starting (from the core of the circle not the outer ring) just like in the Pillar you just looked at. Now go back to Pillar 1 and press the button under the symbol. Red light lights up. Now go back to the wheel.. you will notice that a blue light has been uncovered and it is pointing in the same direction that the symbol in pillar 1 shows. Straight up. So with that done, all you have to do is replicate the blue lines with the BLUE line symbols in the other screen.
It is a lot of going back and forth.
So, all you have to do is write down and or remember the pillars with ALL BLUE lights in other screen and replicate them on the wheel.
note: you can only do on pillar at a time (only 2 blue lines at one time)
after you figure out the first one the rest are easy.
I know this sounds confusing to some but it is the best way I can explain.”
56. After all four lights are lit up, the tower door will open. Enter to see some gears. One is broken. Place the bone in the slot and then secure it with the belt.
57. Pick up the amulet from inside the barrel. Go back to the statue and place the amulet around her neck. This activates the levers behind her
58. The center symbol is now lit. Press it to change the shape (they correspond with the large stones in the church. Select a shape and press the lever that is in the direction you wish the large stone to move.
Spider shape left, man with arms raised top and nose right. Go back to church and you can see alter has opened revealing goggles.
59. Go back to the tower and use goggles on the platform at the base of cogs you repaired. A book will be revealed. Read through it and take the key.
60. Go back to the church and use the key to open the vault.
Congratulations! You made it out! If you liked this game, try these other adventure and escape games.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.