Escape: Geisha House
By: WaveA PTE.LTD. (IDAC)
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/geisha” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
1. Zoom in on the slippers. Pick up the book behind them.
2. Open the book and take out the candle holder. Also read the clue inside:
3. Zoom in on the pail and take the oil pot.
4. Look at the note on the wall behind you:
5. Open the sliding doors and enter the second room.
6. Zoom in on the small dresser and open the top right lid to get some matches.
7. Turn right and take the string from the cabinet doors.
8. Open the cabinet and take the box.
9. Open the box to get a can of oil.
10. Turn right and open the little drawer on the table to see some tobacco leaves:
11. Turn right until you face the big dresser. Open the drawer that says “k” on it and take the note from inside:
12. Use the oil can on the note to see this:
13. Go back to the first room. There’s a stone stove in the corner. Put the wooden box inside. Use the matches on the note to light it on fire. Then put the flaming paper inside to light the box/logs.
14. Step away and then tap the pot of water to see that it’s boiling. Steam will rise up through a hole in the ceiling.
15. Go back to the big chest of drawers. Use the clue from the notebook and push in the drawers in this order: hhshkhk. Drawer t will open. Take the plate from inside.
16. Pour oil onto the plate. Then place the string on it. Put the plate onto the candle holder and then light it with the matches.
17. Enter the dark area that you couldn’t enter before. Near the ceiling is a box. Open it and turn on the circuit breaker. Now the lights are on and you can see the second floor!
18. Open the door to the left and take the trick box from the window sill.
19. Look at the ceiling in the right corner:
20. There’s a rolled up carpet against the railing. Tap it a couple of times to knock it down and see this clue:
21. Leave that room and take the right room this time. Turn on the light to the left, right by the ceiling.
22. Examine the pile of cushions. Tap on them until they’re laid out like so:
23. Zoom in on the flower on the trick box. Tap the right side, right side, then the middle button. Then right, left, middle, right, left, middle. The box will open, revealing a key.
24. Flip over the arm rest on the floor to find a red tile.
25. Go back to the room across the hall. Look under the purple kimono for a box. Solve the puzzle, like so, putting the last tile in the middle.
26. When it’s done, look at the front of the box to find the other half of the key.
27. Combine the two parts of the key.
28. Go back downstairs to the chest of drawers. Use the key to open the bottom drawer, z. Take the tool from inside.
29. Go upstairs to the left-hand room and use the tool to poke each of the X’s on the ceiling until a rope appears. Pull the rope to get a ladder.
30. Try to go up the ladder. It tells you you’ll trip on your kimono. To the left is a small night table. Enter the code to unlock the drawer and get a string:
31. Use the string on the ladder so you can get to the attic and escape.
Congratulations! You made it out!
If you liked this game, try these other escape games.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.