Escape Game: “Studio”
By: IDAC CO., LTD.
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/AppNavi” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
1. Look at the note on the door:
2. Look at the note on the wall:
3. Zoom out. Zoom in on the clothing. Look at the note in the pocket of the blue suit:
4. Zoom in on the briefcase on the table and look at the clue on the pocket:
5. Turn right. Look under the poster for this clue:
6. Turn right. Look at the clue on the control panel:
7. Take the stepladder from the left. (If it doesn’t work, go back one screen and try to reach the item above the lockers.)
8. Turn left. Use the stepladder to reach the top of the lockers. Take the knife.
9. Turn right twice. Clean up the papers on the floor to see this:
10. Cut open the box above the papers to access some tapes. Take one.
11. Open the instrument case to get bass strings.
12. Cut the checkered part with the knife to reveal this clue:
13. Read all the books on the bookshelf:
14. Turn left and tap on the poster to the right:
15. Keep tapping on it till it falls off the wall, then find it on the ground to see this clue:
16. Also look at the clue on the side of the control panel:
17. Go back to the lockers and open the right one to get a locked yellow box.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.