Escape Game: “The Lonely Young Man”
By: IDAC CO., LTD.
Thanks to Mobeee3 for the walkthrough!
1) Start in the kitchen, open the fridge, bottom drawer – take the pumpkin
2) Zoom out and notice the door and poster next to door
3) Go Right, Zoom in on white book case, read book – click through to last page “ I like cabbage”
4) Zoom out and turn right, zom in on table with glass box and zoom underneath table – take marble
5) Go to white drawers to left of this table and put marble in top left hole & take elastic band
6) Take marble back & combine with elastic band
7) Go to glass cabinet and break with marble on elastic – read sign “I Like Carrots”
8) Go to brown cabinet covered by ball on string, open lid, tap until board lights up in Z
9) Go Back to white drawers and open second drawer – take knife
10) Go back to ball on string and cut with knife – breaking the glass box on small table – take catridge
11) Go to sink & put pumpkin on chopping board, cut with knife and read note “I Like This”
12) Put catridge in gaming device under television
13) You’ll see Nanzille – you need to feed it – Cabbage, Carrot & Pumpkin
14) Congratulations! Nana zilla leveled up! Attack up by 15, Defense up by 10, Intelligence up by 4, Speed up by 7!
15) Read sign above safe “Raise my ego”
16) Read Book “ How much did I grow?
17) Go to Safe type in EGO in re arranged numbers code is 036 – open safe & take screwdriver
18) Go over to painting and use screwdriver – take key
19) Go back to white drawers, use key to open bottom drawer read diary – flip to last page to see blue & red X
20) You Now have the color codes for the robots X, Y, Z
Organize robots in colors you have seen with letters X = Blue, Dark Red (From Book), Y = Black, Dark Grey (From Door in Kitchen), Z = Yellow, Light Grey (From Poster in Kitchen) to look like below
21) This will open drawer under TV – take the radio, unscrew the back and take battery
22) Go to portable gaming device and put battery in & attach game cartridge it reads “ The season of meetings and partings. A flower blooms” Here’s your password for the door sakura – take battery back
23) Go to door enter SAKURA (in caps)
24) Enter room, go to desk and read the side “ The giraffe always watches east”
25) Go to hanging dinosaur and cut with knife – take the dinosaur
26) Go to desk and open drawer, look at photo (read back) and read diary
27) Look above desk and read notes, put battery in radio and tune to 1237 and listen to message “Crackle! The rising flames crackle! Always watch north”
28) Look at four compasses on desk – turn dials to the below diagrams
29) Clicking sound from the door to the cabinet on the left – take the music box, click on music box until you get the screw
30) Go over to desk where compasses are and use screw as key for box – take glue
31) Use glue on dinosaur to attach marble to bottom, click a number of times to place the dinosaur at hole beneath where you found it – it will push the button and open wardrobe (white drawers to the left).
32) Take the hammer, use the hammer to open 3rd drawer and take the pot
33) Go back to kitchen and fill the pot with water
34) Then put the pot of water on the stove and lit the gas by pushing buttons, this will boil water
35) Go over to freezer, use boiled water to melt the ice block – take the thin silver key
36) Use the key on the red doors in other room, take out the vacuum and use on floor you need to tap just to the front
37) This will reveal pliers and read the diary
38) Use the pliers on iron window – and escape!!!!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.