Escape: Little Hero
By: WaveA PTE LTD
1. Search the bin to take a name card.
2. Tap the toilet paper roll to see some drawing, there is a dot on a brick, so search that brick then click it to find a pair of gloves.
3. Search the shards using gloves, then you find a shard with an “X” mark on it.
4. Use the shard to rip the mattress, so you can see hand tool.
5. Use hand tool to grab a plate on top of the wall and under the bed to find a clip.
6. Go to the door and tap it, still locked. Open the inventory, tap on name card until you release the pin, and tap on clip so it changes the shape.
7. Use both the pin and clip on the keyhole.
8. Search for the weight scale, place the plate on it, remember the needle position of the weight of the plate.
9. Open the cabinet to take a thinnish liquid.
10. Tap on you bag (yellow) at the top of the wooden barrel, to find that it was locked.
11. Tap at the bottom barrel, to find a valve, turn it.
12. Back to the old room, use the thinnish liquid on the glued cup, find a key for ur locked bag.
13. Unlock your bag.
14. Inside it you’ll found a memo, remember the sequence. Apply it on the drawer, also take the rabbit ornament.
15. Input the sequence on drawer to find a weight with green symbol on it. Tap the weight. There is something at the bottom of the weight, remember the number (9g), take the white rabbit.
16. Tap the white rabbit to remove the screwdriver.
17. Tap the gap between a little house and drawer and take the small hoe. Placed the hoe on the white rabbit.
18. Tap the small house and placed both rabbit in it to unlock the drawer under it, take a weight with red symbol.
19. Go to the box on the wall and use screwdriver, you’ll see another valve, turn it on.
20. The 3rd valve was next to the white cabinet, turn it on too. Tap the sink and pick up the memo with drawing.
21. Go to the bookshelf, remember the color of the book, tap the lower shelf, apply the sequence (Black-Red-Green-Black) to find a scissors.
22. Use the scissors to release a weight with blue symbol on the torture table. Use the scissors on name tag to find another clue.
23. Go to weight scale, apply the last clue, (Blue-Red-Green). Remember the weight position start from 12. When you put blue it goes to 5, red 10, green 6 (so you found the code for the handle. Take it and put it on the exit door, dont forget to break the shard with screwdriver to find a bolt.
24. When you tried to turn the handle, it was stuck, so go to the panel, there is a rabbit__g, remember the number at the bottom of green weight? So 12 (plate) – 9 (green weight).
(Thanks to Michel for the walkthrough!)