By: Digi-chain Games (Paul Banks)
1. Remove the chain/sign that says “PRIVATE.” Then go up the stairs.
2. Tap on the lighthouse, then look at the flowerpot to the left to get the gold key.
3. Use the gold key to open the lighthouse door and go inside. Pick up the bucket.
4. Go upstairs and look at the photo on the wall. Notice the date.
5. Leave the lighthouse. Tap on the outhouse to the right of it. Pick up the gardening shears.
6. Go back and left to the cove. Go up past the fire and you’ll see some brambles. Use the shears to cut them.
7. Go right. Use the date from the photo in the lighthouse to unlock the door here.
8. Go inside and take the bolt cutters.
9. Go back and down these stairs to a strange stone sculpture and some water. Fill the bucket with water.
10. Use the water to put out the fire and get a bronze disc.
11. Go back and up to the the observatory and then right to what appears to be three heads made of stone. Take the shovel.
12. Go back to the lighthouse. Use the bolt cutters to cut the padlock on the floorboard. Go downstairs.
13. Pick up the metal rod and metal tongs.
14. Go to the outhouse and use the tongs to fish a coin out of the toilet.
15. Use the coin to work the telescope (to the right of the three heads). Look through and take note of the different colored lights.
16. Go to the observatory and arrange the colored discs in the height order of the lights you saw.
17. Go inside. Take the silver key and look through the telescope
18. Go back to the lighthouse and use the silver key on the locked door upstairs. Go up and take the alarm clock. Also, notice the box with space for three discs. You can also go up further and look at the lighthouse light, if you’d like.
19. Go down to the sleeping statue and the water. Use the alarm clock on the statue to wake it up and open a doorway.
20. Go through. Dig the ground with the shovel to find the gold disc.
21. Go back to the small shack past the brambles. There’s a vice grip here. Use the metal rod to open it and take the wooden carving.
22. Find the tree stump and place the wooden carving in the slot to get the silver disc.
23. Go back to the lighthouse and place all three discs in the box. Rotate them so they match the three constellations you found lying around. Then take the old key.
24. Go all the way downstairs and use the old key to open the locked door.
25. Go to the beginning screen and open the mailbox. If you did everything right, there should be a postcard in there. Look at the back for a clue:
26. Go back to the observatory. Remember the box near the telescope? Use the coordinates from the postcard (RA and DEC) and then look through the telescope to see some stars around a planet. Take note of them.
27. Go back to the room by the statue and solve the puzzle on the wall using the stars you just saw. Then take the stone head.
28. Place the stone head with the others and take the green crystal.
29. Go up to the top of the lighthouse and use the green crystal on the light. It will turn green. Go down to the basement and look at the screen. It will count down and the lighthouse will blast off into space. It’s a rocket ship!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.