Escape Game: “An End to the Tears”
1. First go to the blue shelf, split the potato and use key to get to next room.
2. Zoom in all books ( 3 on floor, 2 on shelf). Colours are related to numbers.
3. Take of curtain from the window and turn it around. Now u know how to open suitcase.
4. Take bottle from suitcase and drink content. There is some clue inside, not sure for what.
5. Under the picture of cable car is wooden box. Use the key you have to make a hole in it and take the rope.
6. Now zoom on the bicycle seat. Missing numbers are 9 and 12. Open the blue book on the shelf page 21 (9+12). You will see teddy bear and clue for machine on the wall.
7. Find and open that bear, take the battery and place it inside the machine on the wall. Now light up star and triangle. Green box on the floor opens. Take pendant, take battery back, go right and put pendant into the hole in drawer.
8. Take that tube and take the hook from inside. Examine the glass cabinet and attach the hook to the rope hanging from sealing. Now attach the rope from inventory to the tire. This will break the glass cabinet.
9. Open the vase and take the torch. Then check the bottom of the vase, there is a clue for bicycle lock.
10. Place vase next to the pot and clean it. You’ll get one letter for bicycle lock. Other letters are on back of family picture, yellow mug and wooden chair.
11. Take the cell from the table. Go to the bicycle and open the lock (PNUE).
12. Take pliers and use them on the box inside bicycle basket. Read what is inside. (nothing important I guess)
13. Then go to the part with glass cabinet and use pliers on wooden bars on wall.
14. Take gas and place it inside gas range. Use that range to light up your torch. Use the torch on the hole in the floor and take charger.
15. Put battery into charger then charger into the cell. Wait until its charged.
16. Then turn on internet and change to radio screen, put in code 912 from bicycle seat.
17. Listen the radio then go to family picture. Open it. There is the key that opens blue box under teddy bears.
18. Take the ice pick and make a hole in blue doors.
Congratulations, you escaped! Fin
Thanks to Jakub for the walkthrough!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.