31. Go upstairs.
32. Take the door to the left to find a room full of clocks. Open the closet door and take the 3kg weight from inside.
33. Go back out and take the right-hand door. Take the newspaper clipping.
34. Tap on the wooden device in the room ahead with the moons and stars. You’ll see some marbles on a round surface, with nine rings. You can swap the colored marbles by tapping on one and then another. Place the orange marble on the table and then organize the marbles based on the space map in your journal. Some symbols will appear and you’ll be able to take a porcelain flower.
35. Tap on the unlit candle to see this:
36. Go back out to the hallway. Use the key you have to unlock the middle door and enter the bedroom.
37. Move the right curtain to reveal a hidden study.
38. Take the newspaper clipping:
39. Open the right drawer and take the piano key.
40. Leave the study and open the door to the bathroom. There is a puzzle here on the wall. Use the clue from the marbles to solve it and place the porcelain flower in the center. Tap on it and it will turn into a compass with four colors (this will be used with the candle puzzle we encountered before).
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.