41. Fill your carafe up with water from the sink.
42. Leave the bathroom and go back downstairs. Go to the room that’s behind the red curtain. Pour the water from the carafe into the fireplace and the fire will turn purple.
43. Place the piano key in the empty slot on the piano.
44. Use the knife to slash open the chair that’s fallen over. Take the piece of the painting and place it in the painting from the main room, above the couch. You’ll get a clue for the piano sequence:
45. Go to the piano and match the colors from the painting to the keys on the piano. The first red in the sequence should be the far-right key and the second red in the sequence should be the far-left key. Otherwise it won’t work. Here is the letter sequence without the last one (blue, or E).
46. If you got the sequence right, a small door will open on the piano, revealing a clock gear. Take it.
47. Open up the clock face to the left of the piano. Place the gear with the others and move them around like so:
48. Notice the “7kg” written at the bottom. Since there’s a 4kg weight on the clock, you need the 3kg from the clock room upstairs. If you don’t have it yet, get it. Then put it on the clock.
49. The pendulum is missing. Use the skull coin instead. The door near the clock will open.
50. Go through the door and you’ll find yourself in the first room you started in.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.