41. Go to the Symbols room and tap on the globe to the left of the doorway. Between it and the vase is a Token of Solace. Take it.
42. Go through the doorway and take the the middle door again. Enter the Tomb and place all the Tokens on the matching symbols on the right and left walls. You need to play with the lines to match them up to the lines on the main wall. When they’re both matched up correctly, the Earth Relic will appear in the center of the main wall.
43. Go back to the three doors. Take the right door to the Mausoleum. Look at the door, then change the color of the flower on each dial to match the door. Also rotate the white symbol to point to the color of the corresponding symbol. If you get it right, the Mausoleum door will open.
44. Enter the Mausoleum. Take the Hammer and the Star Relic and note the clue:
45. Go back to the three doors and take the left door to the Courtyard. Use the three clues we found to solve the puzzle. The star is I, the leaf is II and the bird is III. Solve the puzzle and you’ll get the Moon Relic.
46. Go back to the Exhibit Room. Use the Hammer to break the vase on the table and get the Talisman.
47. Go to the Symbol Room and tap on the globe. Place the Talisman in the slot and a symbol will appear below it. You can change it to any of the three relics by tapping on it. Choose one and then go back and look at the wall above the globe. One of the pieces will have moved to reveal the symbol of the relic. Place the relic in that spot and go back and change the symbol on the globe to another one. Do the same for all three and you’ll get the Shard of Spirit.
48. Go back to the Mausoleum. Take the Key of Honour. Tap on the glowing white box. Tap on it again and you’ll teleport back to the mushrooms.
49. Place the Shard of Spirit where you placed the Shard of Strength (near the Honour Gateway).
50. Go to the Honour Gateway and use the key on it.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.