51. Enter the Honour Gateway and continue on through the Great Entrance to the Temple. Here you’ll see a puzzle with two dragon statues.
Like the previous puzzles, look at the colors of the dragons. You can change the color by going up to the scroll and taping the scroll to generate dots. On the left scroll it can either be none, one, two, or three in a vertical column. You can go up to the right scroll and tap on it to be another series of combinations. With either scroll, when you back up, you will see that the dragon color has changed. This is the method of changing both the left and right dragon colors.
Then, take a look at the center left stack of three blocks. Each block has a left and right color AND a symbol.
Then you go to the rotating wheel and see how many dots represent each symbol. This will be useful later but not right now.
So, we go back to the column and start with the top block. Blue on the left and yellow on the right with a symbol in the middle. Back up to the scroll on the left and enter a series of dots until you get a blue dragon. You then click on the dragon and an eye will light up that locks that color. You can then go back to the scroll and change the dots without changing the dragon color. You need this function in a bit. You then go over to the right scroll and click on it and back away until you get a green dragon. Again, click on the dragon to get an eye that locks the color.
Then go to the stack of blocks and take note of the symbol. Go over to the rotating wheel and you will see the same symbol…. that in this case has two upper dots.
Go back to the right scroll and click on it until you get the same upper two dots. Go over to the left scroll and click on it until no dots are shown. If you back up, you will then see a blue dragon on the left and a green dragon on the right. The scroll on the right will show two upper dots.
Then go the blocks and tap on the upper block. The symbol will be highlighted!
You then repeat the same sequence on the second and third blocks, dots, and dragons. When all three symbols on the block stack are lit, a door will open and a key will appear!
Take the House Key.
52. Continue along the path to the Residence Entrance. Tap on the gong and then take the Safe Key. Then use the House Key to unlock the door and enter the house.
53. Take the Sword (katana) from the stand. Use the Safe Key to unlock the safe and take the Figurine.
54. Open the two cabinets below the safe ad take the Lantern and Umbrella.
55. Walk through the doorway to the right to enter the Shrine Room. Put the umbrella under the light to see the Shrine. Put the Figurine in the empty spot on the Shrine:
56. Look at the scroll on the wall. Notice you can tap the circles to turn them red. Look at the Shrine and tap a figurine. Then look at the scroll and you’ll notice one or two circles are highlighted. Tap those circles to make them red. Then go back to the shrine and tap the center stone. While the lights are flashing, tap the figurine diagonal to the light you want to stay on and then and you’ll notice it stayed red. Now you have to do the same for each of the others to make all the lights stay lit.
57. If you got all the lights to stay lit, the safe on the wall will open, revealing a Mask. Take it.
58. Go back to the Display Room. Put the mask on the coat of arms.
59. Go back to the gong and use the katana to cut down the lantern. Pick it up.
60. Go back to the Display Room. The door is now open to the left of the coat of arms. Take it to get to the Lantern Room. Place the lanterns from your bag on the empty strings.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.