1. Turn left twice. Tap on the man with the chainsaw. If you want to see one of the “bad” endings, tap on him to zoom in on what he’s doing, and watch.
2. If not (or after that), turn left and take the knife off the table. Look at the engraving:
3. Look at the top of the stove. You can try to press a button, but after that you won’t be able to touch it anymore.
4. Look out the window to see there’s no way out.
5. Go back to the first room and tap on the closet door to see a combination lock. The left two numbers have a red border and the right numbers have a blue border. The clue to solving the puzzle is the knife — “Jack” is red, “King” is blue.
Since Jack is 11 in a deck of cards and King is 13, put 11 on the left and 13 on the right to unlock the door. Take the doll from inside.
6. Go to the room with the radio on the shelf (and the tipped-over chair) and try to open the door. You’ll decide you need to lure the Butcher outside. Go to the kitchen and put the doll through the window, then hide under the table. He’ll leave the room.
7. Read the newspaper clipping on the stove. Then examine the body he was standing over. It’s a little girl. Cut her ropes with the knife to free her. Then you’ll hear a noise. The Butcher is coming back!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.