1. You need to secure the door. Take the rope from the operating table and tie the door to the bookshelf. The Butcher will leave for now.
2. Listen to the radio on the shelf. You need to figure out a way out.
3. Tap on the couch. Melanie will notice a sound. Cut open the cushion with the knife and you’ll find a map.
4. You can open the oven door now and let Melanie crawl inside, but the door will shut on her and the oven will turn on. If you can’t open it in time, she dies. Don’t do it yet.
***Warning: The following apparently leads to a bad ending. I’ll post the walkthrough for the good ending soon, or refer to the comments section. The bad ending is still fun to play if you want to continue! Scroll down further for the Good Ending***
5. Take the tablecloth from the kitchen table and cut it into strips with the knife. You’ll make a rope out of it. Put it out the window to climb down. But the Butcher starts climbing *up* it! Cut the rope with the knife and he’ll fall. You think it’s safe and try to remove the rope from the door, but Melanie tells you to stop because he’s disappeared. You need to find another way out.
6. If you look near the window, there’s now a key there. The killer dropped it. Pick it up and use it to unlock the fridge. Inside the fridge is a blue bottle full of gasoline. Take it.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.