1. Melanie wants to ambush the Butcher for killing her brother. She wants you to hide somewhere and then jump out when he returns. So investigate the sofa. There’s a loose floorboard under the sofa. Pry it open with the knife. There’s a fuse box with a clue on it:
2. The letters stand for numbers (Nine, Eight, Seven…). The numbers next to the combination lock stand for the numbers in that sequence. So unlock the fusebox:
3. Flip the switch to see that it can shut the lights. Then leave from under the couch and talk the Melanie. The Butcher is back. Hide under the couch and flip the switch in the fuse box. Then you’ll see him writing something on the wall. Attack him with the knife and he’ll fall, dropping the lighter. Pick it up.
4. I used the knife again to kill him, and then discovered Melanie is really the Butcher (“Ellie,” anyone?). The room fills with poison gas and you pass out again.
1. Check the bathroom door. Melanie is inside. Pour gasoline on the door, then light it with the lighter. She’ll come running out. Take the pig mask off her face — it’s a gas mask. Now you can breathe. Take the watch from her and shut the gas.
2. Go into the bathroom and get the chainsaw. It won’t work on the door, but it says the key is in the belly:
3. Use the chainsaw on the body on the floor, but the key isn’t there. Now you’ll try it on Melanie. You’ve just turned into the Butcher and got the Bad Ending.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.