16. Go back to the middle of the hallway and take the left path towards the library. Enter Patient Room 2. Pick up the banana from under the couch and look at the symbol on the other one (same as from the iPad game).
17. Pick up the mirror. Pick up the token from the table. Look at the writing on the couch.
18. Leave that room and enter the Library. Look around, then leave.
19. Enter Patient Room 3. Pick up the painting. Pick up the keys and the etching pencil from the desk. Leave that room.
20. Enter the Storage Room. Pick up the wrench. Read the book then leave the room.
21. Go back to the other end of the hallway until you see a door that asks for a token. Put the token into the slot.
22. Choose the far-right door and enter. Take the puzzle piece from the table, then leave.
23. Go to the desk with the computer and use the etching pencil on the piece of notebook paper to get the username and password for the computer:
24. Enter the username and password into the computer an read through the files. Then unlock the electronic door and enter it.
25. Go back to Patient Room 2 and use the wrench to remove the loose tap.
26. Go back to Patient Room 3 and match the puzzle on the floor to the drawing you saw earlier:
27. You’ll get the dial for the radio. Attach it to the radio near the computer and match it to the photo of the radio:
28. The radio will start playing chimes. You need to repeat this tune on the xylophone in the Nursery. The sequence is (from left to right), first, third, first, last. Once you solve it, you’ll get a ball card, a key card and the square puzzle piece.
29. Go to the other end of the hall and swipe the key card in the key reader to open the door.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.