1. There’s a clock in here. There’s also a clock back where we came from near the radio. Set both clocks to the same time (I chose 7:00). Then press both keys at the same time to unlock the door:
2. Don’t enter the room yet. Tap in the corner to the left and there will be a table with a pair of glasses on. It. Take the glasses and open the book on the ground. Put the glasses on to see this:
3. Go back and take the stairs up. There are some hieroglyphs but you can’t solve this puzzle yet so go back down.
4. We have some clues for the keypads on the wall. Here’s A:
And here’s C. Still missing B.
5. Go back all the way to the first room and enter the bathroom. Place the tap on the sink and turn on the hot water to get hieroglyphs in the mirror:
6. Go back to Patient Room 3. Place the mirror on the wall where the painting was and rotate it until it makes these words:
7. Go to the Library and open the book “This Cold World” and turn to page 798 to see these symbols:
8. Go to the hieroglyphs wall and press the hieroglyphs we’ve seen so far:
9. Go back down to the Staff Office and look at the files again. Put on the glasses to view the folder and you’ll see another symbol:
10. Go to the desk with the radio and computer. Use the keys to open the locked cabinet and take the circuit board. Place the circuit board by the Solitary Confinement door and complete the circuit to open the door:
11. Enter and pick up the keyboard. One of the walls has a connect-the-dots. Take a photo of it and draw on it to connect the dots and get two more hieroglyphs:
12. Go back to the Staff Office and place the keyboard by the computer. The poster in that room tells you to “Glitch” (Google) “The Answer”. So type that into the search bar and you’ll get a couple of the books that need to be pressed in:
13. Press the new hieroglyphs we found:
14. Go back downstairs. Enter the room ahead with the buttons and switches. Hold down the buttons to see what B =. Flip the switches below the buttons until you get the answer:
15. Enter the numbers into keypad B and enter through the doorway that just opened:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.