Murder Room: Another Story: A White Lotus
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/MurderRoom” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
This is the bonus story that you can purchase once you complete the original Murder Room.
1. You get locked in the bathroom. Pick up the roll of tape from under the sink.
2. Open the locker and take the hose.
3. Turn left and pick up the screwdriver from near the toilet.
4. Use the screwdriver to open the drain cover.
5. Use the screwdriver to unscrew the shower head.
6. Look at the letters on the wall. It looks like the days of the week, with Friday missing:
7. There’s a combination lock on the wall to turn on the water, with a clue on the inside of the lid:
8. Look at the first letter of each of the names on the cover. They stand for the months of the years (January, February, March, etc.). Continue the pattern and then press ENTER to turn on the water:
9. Attach the hose to the shower and then the other end to the water tank. Then turn on the water.
10. The hose is leaking. Tape it up and then turn the water back on.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.