The Great Fusion
By: Loading Home
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/Fusion” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
1. Open the drawer and take the piece of gum.
2. Use your mobile phone to make a call. Your friend will tell you to meet him in a bar. Pick up your mobile phone to add it to your inventory.
3. Leave your apartment. Talk to Gladys. She won’t let you leave the building without paying your rent first.
4. Take a business card from the desk.
5. Open your inventory (slide the white tab on the left to the right) and drag the business card to your phone to add Gladys’ phone number to it.
6. Go back to your apartment and call Gladys. Tell her she won a prize for being a horrible landlord. Then choose pizza as the prize. She’ll leave to pick it up, so you can exit the building.
7. Leave your apartment. Take the mop, then exit the building.
8. Walk past the policeman and continue on to the next screen. Enter the bar.
9. Talk to your Mate. He tells you he found a rewritable CD and you agree to meet back at your place to check it out.
10. Talk to the Barkeeper. You owe him money. He’ll take you to the kitchen so you can wash dishes to pay off part of your debt.
11. Take the rat.
12. Take the pot from the stove.
13. Open the fridge and take the cheese.
14. Open the “cupboard” below the sink. Take the soap and a teabag.
15. You need a stopper for the sink. Leave the kitchen. The Barkeep doesn’t know where it is. Talk to the guy with the laptop and convince him to let you take an olive. Take one and go back to the kitchen.
16. Use the olive as a cork to plug up the sink. Then turn on the tap to fill the sink. Add soap.
17. Put the cheese on the dishes. Wash the rat in the sink, then put the rat on the dishes to clean them.
18. Exit through the back door (to the left of the fridge).
19. Use the mop to get the cable that’s hanging next to the door.
20. Talk to your mate. After the cutscenes, you’ll be back in front of your apartment building.
21. Go back to the bar and past it to the right. Enter the next screen. Keep going, until you find yourself by a dock. Pick up the rubber gloves.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.