By: Digi-Chain Games (Paul Banks)
1. Zoom in on the porch and pick up the screwdriver.
2. One of the floorboards is a slightly different color than the others. It’s loose. Use the screwdriver to lift it and get the gold key.
3. Use the gold key to open the front door and enter the manor.
4. Once inside, go right. Look at the two paintings here, then go upstairs.
5. Notice these two paintings. Then look at the puzzle on the door. Based on which direction each person in the paintings is looking, turn the eyeballs to unlock the door. Inside is the ghost of the scientist. We’ll come back to him later.
6. Go back down the stairs and go right three times to see the chef’s ghost. Take the ladle hanging over the stove.
7. Go back one screen and through the doorway ahead. Pick up the snail.
8. Go right and then past the pool, through the gate. Take the shovel.
9. Go back up the stairs and to the left to the music room. Pick up the handle.
10. Go right until you see a suit of armor, then open the right door to the bedroom. Look at the painting and notice the red X.
11. Open the dresser drawer and take the secateurs (shears). Also, notice the tic tac toe game.
12. Go through the door to the bathroom. Open the medicine cabinet and take the sleeping pills and tweezers.
13. Go back to the front of the house and use the shovel to dig up some truffles in the spot shown on the painting.
14. Go back to where you got the snail and use the secateurs to cut the brambles and get the bust/statue.
15. Go back to where you got the shovel and scare away the pigeon. Place the sleeping pills on its perch and then leave. Come back and the pigeon will be asleep, so you can take it.
16. Go back to the screen with the two vases. Use the handle on the hole in the floor and them open the secret door. Go down.
17. There are some red lights on the door down here. Use the tic tac toe game as a guide. Make all the O’s green and the X’s red (sorry, I didn’t get a screenshot). The door will open.
18. Go in and take the bottle of red wine.
19. Go back to the first room when you entered the manor. Use the ladle as a pendulum for the grandfather clock and the door to the dark room will unlock. Go inside, take the pot and look at the pictures of the clock.
20. You now have all the ingredients for the chef’s stew and a pot to put it in. So go to the kitchen and put the pot on the stove. Add the pigeon, truffles and red wine to the pot, then take the pot back. Put the stew in the lift (dummy waiter). The rope for the bell has snapped, so we can’t use it!
21. Go outside to the front door and ring the doorbell. It will make the lift work so the chef, Lord Cuthbert, can rest in peace! That’s one ghost down!
22. Now you can go right past the kitchen, since the ghost is no longer blocking your way. Pick up the cheese and the hammer.
23. Go back to the two vases and use the hammer to break the cracked one. Take the bronze key.
24. Go back to the room with the suit of armor. Place the cheese by the mouse/rat hole. You’re too slow to catch the mouse!
25. Open the left door with the bronze key. It’s the artist’s ghost! Take the paint brush and go back to where you found the cheese. Dip the brush into the red sauce.
26. Go back to the artist’s studio and place the statue on the crate. Use the brush to paint on the canvas and The Lord Theodore can rest in peace!
27. Go through the door and pick up the metal wheel. Take it down to the basement and place the wheel on the drainage pipe and turn it.
28. Go back to the pool, climb down the ladder and pick up the net.
28. Go to the suit of armor and swap the sword out for the net so it’ll catch the mouse. Take the mouse from the net.
29. In the lab is a pie chart. Make sure you’ve seen it, then find the library with the cat. Tap on the books on the bookshelves and tap each book the correct number of times based on how many slices of that color are on the pie chart. A secret door will open to the hunter’s ghost.
30. Put it in the hunter’s display case so Lord Leopoldo can rest in peace.
31. Go through the door and play the Bricks arcade game to get a token.
32. Take the token to the bedroom and use it on the gramophone. Pay attention to the sequence of colors.
33. Go to the music room and play the piano in order of the colors from the gramophone (purple, green, purple, orange, yellow, red, blue). The poster will slide up, revealing a hidden room. Go through and take the magnifying lens and the lightbulb.
34. Go back to the library and use the magnifying glass on the cat to see a flea. Use the tweezers to grab the flea.
35. Go back to the dark room and change the bulb. A moth will be attracted to the light. Grab it. Also, make sure to look at the clock photos with the change of light.
36. Place the snail, flea and moth into the glass cases in the lab and flip the switch so Lord Kester, the scientist, can rest in peace.
37. Go through the door. Use the photos of the clock (red and white) to solve the puzzle and unlock the chest. Get the deed and watch the ending.