21. Go to the area with the green smoke that prevents you from moving forward. Place the Scrap Metal on the hole. You need something to secure it.
22. Go to room 4 and fill the empty vial with acid.
23. Go to room 8 and use the Vial of Acid on the locked locker. Take the Plasma Welder from inside.
24. Use the Plasma Welder to weld the scrap metal you put on the hole. You can now enter room 6.
25. Tap on the life pod. Pick up the chain. Replace the Yellow Wire that’s missing. Then go to the screen and select “Open life pod.” Also read the Medical Logs.
26. Take the Medical Kit from inside the life pod.
27. Use the medical kit on the wounded man in room 7 and he’ll give you the Red Key Card.
28. You can now open the next door that needed a key card.
29. Continue on to room 14. Activate the external lights. Take the Navigation Cube from the chair and read the Captain’s Log. Also, talk to the person on the monitor.
30. Go to room 11 and place the Navigation Cube on the device in the center of the room. Get the Navigation Input from the screen:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.