11. Pick up the Container near the robot.
12. For the pipe/containers puzzle (thanks to Bill):
You set the green level indicator on the large tank to position 1. Then go to the center small tank and hit the green button. That tank Will go up one level.
Then hit the green button on the large tank. The level goes up by 1. Then set the green indicator on the large tank to 3. Go to the small left tank and hit green button. It goes up 3. Go to large tank and hit green button. The fluid will rise again. Set the green indicator to the 2 position.
Then go to small right tank. Push the green button. The fluid will rise by 2. Go to the large tank and hit the green button.
When the water starts coming out of the bottom, fill the Container with water.
13. Go to screen 5 and pour the water down the pipe. Then go to screen 2 and find the Oil Can that came out of the red pipe towards the back of the room.
14. Go back to room 8 and use the oil can on the rusty valve to access the power switch. Switch the robot on and talk to him. He’ll give you a Key Code.
15. Go to screen 5 and tap the right side of the screen to get to screen 9. Use the Key Code to enter the building.
16. Pick up the Lighter in room 10. Pick up the Wrench in room 17.
17. Use the Wrench in screen 16 to get the Magnet.
18. Pick up the Tube in room 11.
19. In room 10, use the blueprints on the table to solve the puzzle on the chest. The lines coming from each circle or square represents the number of triangles on it, and the circle and square with the line on them tell you which direction the lights should be in.
The lights go:
Take the Grappling Hook from inside the chest.
20. Use the Grappling Hook in room 11 to get to room 13.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.