Infinity Blade III (3) Potions Mixing Guide
By: Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/IB3″ text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
Infinity Blade 3 added a new potion mixing (crafting) system. You can either buy ingredients or find them throughout the game like you do money bags. Pay close attention, because it’s easy to miss them. You then take the ingredients to the Cauldron to mix them together. I’ll be posting recipes for potions as I learn about them. Please bear with me, as this is a work in progress. Feel free to help out by posting what you find in the comments section. The more recipes we get, the fewer ingredients people have to waste.
Also, most potions last for at least three battles (only for the character who drank it).
**Note: One thing I’ve noticed due to some bugs is that most recipes do seem completely random (or at least not set in stone). 2-3 times already I’ve experienced a bug that set me back to before I picked up the potion from the Cauldron and when I picked up the potion again, it was completely different.
Also, I was hoping that all blue ingredients would mean it would always be health-related, but I got a Dark Defense potion from all blue ingredients. So even that’s not predictable. Please let me know if you’re able to reproduce any of my results. Recipes that appear to be predictable will have a “*” next to them.***
If you get tired of trying to get rid of potions, and your ingredient bag is full, continue picking up the ingredients — you’ll get gold instead.
****Note: There is a glitch that allows you to make a gem from a potion. (This only works on version 1.04, as they fixed the glitch with version 1.1) There are various results, but to make a Rare Treasure Gem work $300k or a Rare Darkfire Gem (like in IB2), this is what you need to do:
Cook up a Darkfire potion (10 Rare Roots). Once it’s finished, leave it in there and start another potion. Now go back to the ingredients screen and attempt to make another potion. Since there are already two potions cooking, it will ask you if you want to complete one. Choose yes, and it will complete the one that has no time left on it (make sure that’s the Darkfire potion). Then look in your gem bag for the gem. You can also make the Rare Treasure Gem using a Rare Health Potion recipe (2 Blue Berries + 2 Blue Butterflies).
GREATLY boosts health.
Boosts magic abilities.
GREATLY boosts magic abilities
Boosts attack strength.
GREATLY boosts attack strength.
GREATLY boosts shields.
Boosts the power of any potion.
GREATLY boosts the power of any potion.
1. 3 Green Cactus made a +5 Poison potion:
2. 2 Red Flower + 1 Green Cactus = Poison Defense Potion OR Attack Charge Potion
3. 2 Red Flowers + 1 Yellow Cocoon = Combat Health Potion
4. 2 Blue Berries + 1 Green Cactus = Magic Stat Potion
5. 2 Blue Berries + 1 Yellow Cocoon = Wind Attack Potion
6. 1 Green Cactus + 2 Red Flowers + 2 Yellow Cocoon = Bright Attack Potion
7. 3 Green Cactus + 2 Red Flowers + 1 Yellow Cocoon + 2 Blue Berries = Bonus Titan Break Potion or Rare Dodge Potion
8. 3 Red Flowers + 1 Blue Berries + 2 Green Cactus + 1 Yellow Cocoon = Light Health Potion
9. 5 Green Cactus + 1 Red Flower + 1 Yellow Cocoon = Dual XP Potion
10. 3 Yellow Cocoon + 3 Green Cactus + 2 Blue Berries + 1 Red Flower = Combat XP Potion
11. 3 Red Flower + 2 Green Cactus + 1 Blue Berries = Attack Charge Potion
12. 4 Blue Berries + 1 Green Cactus + 1 Yellow Cocoon = Health Stat Potion
13. 1 Red Flower + 1 Red Mushroom = Slash Attack Potion
14. 3 Blue Berries + 1 Blue Butterfly = Dark Defense Potion
15. 4 Green Reeds + 1 Yellow Bones = Combat Damage Potion
16. 3 Green Cactus + 3 Blue Berries + 1 Yellow Bones = Shock Attack Potion
17. 3 Green Reeds + 3 Green Cactus + 5 Yellow Cocoon = Shield Stat Potion
18. 10 Yellow Cocoon = Rare Shield Potion
19. 10 Red Flowers = Bonus Titan Break Potion
20. 10 Blue Berries = Dark Attack Potion
21. 1 Blue Berries + 1 Green Cactus + 1 Red Flowers + 1 Yellow Cocoon + 1 Rare Root = Stab Attack Potion
22. 8 Green Cactus + 2 Green Reed = Combat Gold Potion (wow could have had a lot more gold if I just let the ingredients bag fill up)
*23. 1 Blue Berries + 1 Green Cactus + 1 Red Flowers + 1 Yellow Cocoon + 1 Rare Bulb = Rare Elemental Defense Potion (Rainbow Defense)
24. 1 Blue Butterfly + 1 Green Reed + 1 Red Mushroom + 1 Yellow Bones + 1 Rare Root = Attack Charge Potion
25. 10 Yellow Cocoon = Rare Treasure Potion
*26. 2 Blue Berries + 2 Blue Butterflies = Rare Health Potion (note: this seems to be a predictable recipe, and incredibly useful — 250 health/sec!)
*27. 10 Rare Root = +500 Darkfire Gem (Spectrum attack)
28. 3 Red Mushroom + 1 Rare Bulb = Stab Attack Potion
29. 5 Red Mushroom = Rare Block All Potion or Attack Stat Potion
30. 5 Green Reeds = Dual XP Potion
31. 3 Green Cactus + 3 Red Flowers + 3 Yellow Cocoon + 1 Rare Bulb = Bright Attack Potion
*32. 9 Blue Berries + 1 Rare Root = Rare Health Potion (1000 health per sec)
*33. 3 Blue Berries = Rare Health Potion (10 health/sec)
34. 1 of each of the 10 ingredients = Combat Gold Potion
35. 3 Green Cactus + 3 Red Flower + 3 Yellow Cocoon + 1 Rare Bulb = Combat Health Potion
36. 5 Rare Bulbs = Combat Health Potion
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.