The Rivers of Alice
By: Delirium Studios S.L.
1. Open the closet to start the game and choose a save slot. Then you’ll wake up in bed. The wind stole your pendant and left it in a tree. Pull it down.
2. Try to talk the Sloth (looks more like a turtle to me?). The game will tell you you need something to use to wake it up. Pick up the stick and poke the sloth with it, then ask about the pendant.
3. Pick up the cup from your night table next to the bed. Then follow the wind down the path to the right. Talk to the harpist to learn how to cross the chasm. You need to revive the wilted flower.
4. Follow the wind to the right to see Athena and Arachne. Find out what you can, then follow the wind to the left.
5. Tap on the puddle of water to see the wilted flower blossom again. Fill your cup with water so you can revive the other flower by the harpist. Go back to the harpist and pour the water on the flour to revive it.
If you like Rivers of Alice, you might also like Oquonie.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.