6. Leave the saloon. Tap on the ground to the left of the Saloon. Look at the poster on the wall, then enter the General Store. Go up to the counter and take a look at the two posters on the wall. Also talk to Django (the store owner) and see what he has for sale. A bunch of items will appear on his counter. Look at the puzzle box and make note of the items for sale.
7. Leave the store and go to the West Bank. Open the drawer and look at the safe User Manual. Take a look at the safe. Look at the pay slip by the teller, then talk to the teller to learn a bit more about your safe. Leave the bank.
8. Go to the alley between the bank and the saloon. Notice the gold star on the wall above the word “Cellar.” Notice the broken container. Look at the writing on the wall. Look at the puzzle lock on the cellar door.
9. Go back two screens and tap on the ground between the saloon and the hotel. You’ll see a wagon. Tap on the wheel and take the strip of symbols leaning against it. Take a picture of the wheel. Go inside the wagon and take the four candles and look at the Heist List. There’s also a shapes puzzle in the back that we can solve.
Use the clue from the pay slip in the bank to solve the shapes puzzle. It goes like this (just change the last dial to the circle — I couldn’t get he photo in time).
Take the gunpowder from inside and make note of the blue hat.
10. Now go back a screen and tap on the left of the saloon. Continue on towards the house on the hill. Take the crowbar that’s leaning against the Calamari Desert sign. Then head to the house on the right with the red roof.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.