16. Go upstairs. Open the green door to the bathroom. Look inside the tub and take the rubber seal and duck toys. Look at the message on the wall and make note of the red gun. You can also look in the mirror if you’d like.
17. Leave that room and open the pink door to the children’s play room. Take a photo of the Blox on the floor and notice the lumpy teddy bear. Take a photo of the cards on the table. It’s a clue for the symbols puzzle (we’ll come back to that in a bit).
18. Leave the house and go back to the room with the stage. Solve the color puzzle using the wagon wheel and get the gardening scissors.
19. Go back to the Calamari Desert and use the gardening scissors to cut the three different colored flowers.
20. Go back to orange-roofed house next to the Rent-A-Mule. Go to the green door at the back. We’re going to solve the symbols puzzle using the cards we found in the children’s room. Ignore the elements and focus on the numbers and pictures. The trick here is to rhyme the pictures on the cards with the pictures in the puzzle. So 1 is an eel, which rhymes with “heel,” so 1 is the shoe. 2 is art, which rhymes with heart. 3 is the “Libra” sign, because it rhymes with “bra.” 4 is blank. And 5 is the bowl because it rhymes with owl. Once you solve it, the safe will open and reveal a mortar & pestle. Take the pestle and put each of the flowers into the mortar separately to turn them into baking powder.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.