26. You’ll hear a knock at the door. It’s room service with your coffee (and a “Breaking Bad” nod). Take the coffee. Also look at the Picasso painting on the wall and take a look inside one of the books on the shelf to see descriptions of plants. Take the hammer from the drawer under the telephone.
27. Go back to the sheriff’s office and give him the coffee. The guy behind bars will tell you that if the sheriff falls asleep, you can get him out of jail. And for some reason, this seems like a good idea.
28. Go back to the hotel. Go through the double red doors to the right. Pick up the knife and put the token into the gumball machine to get a second “strange wooden shape.”
29. Ok, now for drugging the sheriff (yay!). Take down the jar of caffeinated coffee from the shelf and put the Nytmare tablets in its place. Then go back upstairs and order another fully caffeinated coffee with 5 sugars. This time the coffee will be laced with Nytmare.
30. Now go back to the sheriff and give him the Nytmare coffee. He’ll drink it and fall asleep. Take his badge from the desk. Talk to the guy behind bars and he’ll ask you to find him a sharp file.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.