41. Go back a couple of screens to the church. Enter and go into the dark room. There’s a crack in the wall. Use the hammer to break down the wall and you’ll encounter another puzzle with the letters of North, East, West. We’ll come back to this later.
42. Go back to the saloon and give the exploding berries (and any other Red Charge ingredients you still have) to the bartender. He’ll make you a Red Charge.
43. Go back to the alley behind the bar and unlock the cellar using the clues we found. The star is gold, not yellow. Otherwise, everything is the same as the photo below:
44. Now you’re in the cellar. Use the screwdriver to remove the lid of the barrel of Glitch Rum, then go back upstairs.
45. Ask the bartender for a Glitch Rum. He’ll tell you the barrel is empty. Tell him to go change it. While he’s gone, steal the painting. Then show it to the guy at the table and he’ll give you a green poker chip that Ferris left for you.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.