11. Go to the other bed and pick up the “Notes from Dr. S.”
12. Pick up the Disk from the machine nearby.
13. Pick up Flask #5 from the shelf.
14. Use Retrospective Vision to find an audio recording in a corner of the room.
15. At the other end of the room from where you entered, there appears to be another elevator. There’s also a puzzle here. Use the strange metal rod on it. You can pinch your fingers out to see a clue:
To solve this puzzle, pay attention the the numbers going vertical (down). Ignore the numbers at the top. For each row, press the button that represents the number in front of it.
2 (second button in)
4 (fourth button in)
1 (first button)
5 (fifth, or last, button)
3 (third button in)
Press the red button at the bottom and all the lights should turn green. Then double-tap on the door to open it.
16. You’re in a new room. Use Retrospective Vision to find another audio tape. On the shelf to the left, pick up Flask #2.
17. Go to the table with the scales and other flasks on it. Tap it and all five flasks will be available to you on the table. Place flasks 5, 4, and 2 on the scales and you’ll get a photo of a house. Turn the photo around to see the number “1784”. Then watch a brief cutscene.
18. Pick up the “Report on Directive #24” from the desk.
19. Pick up the “Page from Diary of Dr. S.” from behind the curtain.
20. Pick up the “Report: State of Mind” from the shelf.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.