31. Pick up the “Directive #24” from behind the desk.
32. Use Retrospective Vision to look around the room and notice the writing on the walls. There’s one word that’s repeated: “CURTAIN”. Go to the combination lock for the safe in the wall. Spell out CURTAIN and you’ll get the “Agreement.”
32. Leave that room and go to the left door that’s locked. Use the Key to unlock the door and enter the room.
33. Pick up “Comments to the Case #16” from the table, then watch the cutscene.
34. Pick up the “Diary of Dr. S.” and the Red Complex Key from the desk.
35. Use the Retrospective Vision to see the clues on the wall near the puzzle in the room. Also put the disk in the computer to activate it.
36. Also notice that some photos change with Retrospective Vision:
37. Match the bottom three strips to the top part, using the numbers and arrows as guides. It should look like this:
38. Press the red button and you’ll get “Personal File #17.”
39. Go back downstairs the the big combination lock on the wall. You now have both Complex Keys, so place them in the slots.
40. Use the Retrospective Vision to see the hint on the floor.
41. There are four sets of three numbers. Start with the first one, 824, and set the big wheel to those three numbers. Then press the yellow button to turn the lights green.
42. Continue with the rest of the even numbers as shown on the floor (864, 246, 682). You should now have the four even numbers all green.
43. Now, using the same pattern, work on the odd numbers. It goes 713, 753, 135, 571. Now all the lights should be green and the vault will open. On to episode 2!
Yay! I started over and so far haven’t crashed. I’m starting episode 2 now. I suggest using iFunbox to back up your data every once in a while.
Click on the little numbers below to go to Episode 2!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.