11. Go behind the counter into the kitchen and pick up the Basement Key.
12. Pick up the “RZ Instructions.”
13. Turn around. There’s a puzzle here that’s relatively simple to solve. Use Retrospective Vision (RV) to get some info on it. Then turn the three rotating pieces that look like wires/tubes until the top ones lead to the bottom ones (use the letters as guides). The game will let you know when you’ve got it. Then you need to fill the tube to the right with water. Using RV, notice the two dots on three of the dials next to it. Tap each of those three dials twice in order to fill the tube. A tray will come out the right side and you’ll get a Broch (brooch?).
14. Now head back into the hallway. You’ll see some apparitions talking and then you’ll have a memory/cutscene. Are you being cremated here?? Very weird.
15. Go back across to the other hallway and open the basement door with the Basement Key.
16. Go downstairs and pick up the Musical Box Detail. It’s a ballerina, and it’s hidden behind a box.
17. Go to the other table (is it just me or are we suddenly really short? Is the table really big? Is this Alice in Wonderland?) and pick up the “Estate Chronology.”
18. Go back upstairs. Near the entrance to the school, there’s a piano. Place the Musical Box Detail (ballerina) in the slot above the piano. Then use RV to see which keys to press on the piano. The top numbers represent the black keys and the bottom numbers represent the white keys. Don’t overthink it. Just press the keys right above the numbers in that order.
19. Go up the stairs. Walk around and pick up the “Newspaper article” and “Children Photo” from the benches. Notice the shape on the bottom of the photo and the pattern on the stand. They may be of importance.
20. Use RV on the blackboard to see the word “LITERATURE” light up. Enter the Literature Class.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.