21. Pick up the bobby pin.
22. Pick up the “Book of poems.”
23. Pick up the “Literature Teacher’s Journal.”
24. Use RV to pick up another voice recording.
25. Notice the safe in the corner. This is a puzzle we’ll come back to later.
26. Use RV to look at the desks and get closer to the one with writing on it. Watch the cutscene.
27. Leave the classroom and find the Wash Closet (WC). Use the pin on the lock. Use RV to see the clues. Turn the pin to each of those dots and hold it there until each dial spins so they all line up. When you get them all lined up, you’ll be in the bathroom.
28. Pick up the “Hidden note” from the sink.
29. Use RV to see the hidden symbols in the reflection in the mirror.
30. Head deeper into the bathroom and turn on RV to pick up another audio recording.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.