41. You’re now in the Principal’s Office. Use RV to pick up another voice recording.
WARNING: If you solve the desk puzzle in this room, the game will end before you completed everything! I don’t know why they did this, but don’t solve this puzzle yet if you didn’t solve the puzzle in the Teachers’ Room!
42. Leave the Principal’s Office and go back downstairs. Take a right and find the Drawing Class. Go inside and pick up the “Art Teacher’s Diary.”
43. Use RV to pick up another voice recording.
44. Go through the door in front of the room. A book will fall from the shelf. Pick it up. It’s called “Book Secrets of the Mind.”
45. Go to the projector. It’s a puzzle. Place the Microfilm onto the projector. Use RV to see where to move the left and right controls to make the projection clear. Make sure to keep RV on when you take a closer look at the projection.
46. Go back to the main Drawing Class and notice the two symbols on the easels.
47. Turn around to the puzzle in the room. Place the Amulet in the slot. Focus here on the star and circle. First press the “star” button. Then use the X, Y & Z buttons to make it match the one on the easel and projector, both in shape, size and rotation. Then press the “circle” button and make it slightly smaller so it touches the corners of the star. Press “ENTER” and you’ll get the “Charter.”
48. Leave the room and go back to the entranceway. There’s an item we missed on the bulletin board. Pick up the “Versa Scholarship.”
49. Now go back up the the Teacher’s Office so we can solve the bookshelf puzzle. Use the RV on the bookshelves and drag the two books to matching symbols. If you get it right, the colors that light up underneath them will match. If you make a mistake, you have to start over. When you complete the puzzle, you’ll get the Diary and “Director’s Correspondence.”
50. Now you’re ready for the last puzzle! Go back to the Principal’s Office and put the two photos and the candle into the slots on the desk. Rotate the disks so they all complete the design. Then light the candle with the matches and watch the end of episode 2.
Congratulations! You completed Episode 2! If you found this guide helpful, please share it. Then continue to the Episode 3 walkthrough.
***Game save keep getting corrupted? Read How to make manual backups for “In Fear I Trust” using iFunbox!***
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.