Don’t have the game yet? Read our review here.
1. Talk to the guard and get as much info as he’ll give you. He’ll explain the story, as well as the mechanics of the game.
2. Step through the open blue door. Pick up the little pot. Look inside the huge pot of water and take the soap. Also, fill up the pot with water.
3. Leave and continue forward. Notice the owl marking on the ground. It’s the symbol for Athena.
4. If you turn right, the door is locked. But notice the owl statue. We’ll come back to it.
5. Turn left to the table with bowls and empty containers. Look in the basket. There are some apples. This is a matching puzzle. You need to find the two apples that match. You will get a few different fruits to match up (oranges, grapes, pears, etc). Once you complete all the puzzles, you’ll get a hammer.
6. Continue left and then go through the right door. Tap the paintings on the wall to separate them, revealing a puzzle. Solve the puzzle by making sure every row and column has a I, II & III (1,2 & 3) in it. Take the broken carved piece of wood.
7. There isn’t anything else to do right now in here, but you can look upstairs if you’d like.
8. Continue on down the main road. The door to the left is locked. Go to the Bargain booth and use the hammer to break the jar/vase. Take the long key.
9. Continue on down the road and pick up the ladder near this home. The door is locked so you can’t go in yet.
10. Continue on and you’ll see a statue of Athena ahead. To the left and right if you are two buildings with puzzles on the door. First, solve the diamond with trees. There are multiple solutions, but they don’t all work. You need to create L-shapes.
11. The door will open, revealing a dirty wall. Rub some soap on it, then wash it off to get some symbols for your journal.
12. Now go across the way and place the broken carving with the other half. Enter the library and move some books on the right to reveal an object. Use the symbols from the wall to solve the puzzle and get an orange gem.
13. Go back to the alley where you solved the Roman numerals puzzle. There’s a wall here. Use the ladder to get up and grab the scissors.
14. Go back inside the same house right there and go upstairs. Use the scissors to cut open the pillow and take the golden square key.
15. Go back a few screens until you see some stairs to the left with a blue door at the top. Use the long key to unlock the door and go in.
16. Open the closet doors and solve the checkers puzzle by moving the colored discs to the side that matches them. Take the owl statue.
17. Go find the entrance again that was missing an owl statue and place the owl on the pedestal to open the door.
18. Open the drawer to get a puzzle. Change the red/orange/white stones to match the photo below and then switch to blue. That should make the picture match up correctly. Take the round-headed striped key from inside.
19. Find this blue door and use the golden square key to unlock it. Get the big purple gem from the bowl. Notice the lock on the closet. We’ll come back to it later.
20. Go through the open doorway. Solve the puzzle on the wall and the fire will go out in the fireplace. Take the fireplace key.
21. Find the padlocked door and open it with the striped key. Tap the scrolls inside and put the ripped scroll back together to get a clue for your journal.
22. Find this door and use the fireplace key to open it. Take the green/yellow gem from the plate of grapes.
23. Go back to the closet we couldn’t open before and put all three gems in the slots. Solve the key matching puzzles to get a special fancy key.
24. Use the special fancy key to open this door. Complete the puzzle on the wall to make a portrait of Athena, then take it.
25. Find the statue of Athena again and place the painting on the altar. Take the medallion.
26. Head to the big door at the end of the main road. Place the medallion in the middle of the puzzle and solve it using the clue from the scroll. Open the door and continue to Chapter 2.