21. Now, throw each powder into the fire and remember which number applies to each color.
22. Go back to the bedroom. We’re going to open the wooden box on the night table. Using the colors from the fire and the sizes from the magazine cover (Size Matters!), work out which buttons are which colors. Then take the wooden cross and bulb from inside.
23. Go into the dark room with the stars. Put the backlight UV bulb into the lamp and turn it on. Then get a close-up look at the starry wall to see a constellation.
24. Go back to the bedroom. Place the wooden dial along with the others above the bed and use the constellation to solve the dial puzzle. Take another wooden cross.
25. We only have one more wooden cross to get, and it’s in that box above the fireplace.
26. Go to the computer in the bedroom. On the login screen, choose “Forgotten Password” and then “Security Questions.”
27. What’s your husband’s middle name? That’s Jason, and his full name is on the typewriter:
28. What was the name of your first pet? The answer is on the drawing upstairs.
29. What is your favorite holiday location? This answer was on the painting downstairs.
30. The password has now been reset to “monkey.” Login and read the files.
31. Now, remember what it says on the box above the fireplace? “USE A HAMMER ON THE BOX.” There’s a box on the computer screen (Think outside the box). There’s also a hammer, part of the “Settings” icon. Drag the hammer to box and then check the fireplace. The box will be open and you can get the last wooden cross.
32. Place all the wooden crosses in the box in the upper left corner of the main room. Take the key from inside and use it to unlock the door to outside. Congratulations! You escaped the cabin!
If you enjoyed this game, make sure to check out these other games by Glitch Games.
If you already played those but are looking for more escape games, try some of these.
Also, make sure to check out my little preview and teaser for Forever Lost Episode 3!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.