This is Hephaestus’s domain. He’s the god of fire, especially forging.
1. There’s a puzzle on the house to the right but you’re missing a piece before you can solve it.
2. Continue down the path and take the shovel.
3. To the left is a table full of beakers and chemicals for alchemy. Take the bottle of sulfur and take note of the bowl. Also, tap on the drawing on the wall to get a clue for your notebook.
4. Go back to the path. There’s a cave to the right but it’s blocked at the moment. We’ll come back to it later. For now, go straight. There’s a furnace burning. Take the bucket of black pitch and the tongs.
5. Continue on down the path. There’s a sort of shed. Pick up the puzzle piece from the red shingles.
6. Go towards the sunbeam and you’ll see an X on the ground. Dig with the shovel to get the buried key.
7. There’s a gate ahead but you can’t open it yet. Instead, go back to the house with the furnace and use the buried key to unlock the door.
8. Solve the puzzle on the wall by lighting all four corner orbs. You’ll then get a recipe for a bomb.
9. Take the key from the hammer box, then leave.
10. Go back to the door from the first screen, with the tile puzzle on it. Add the missing tile and solve the puzzle by rotating the tiles and then pulling the lever to see if they’re rotated correctly to form the image. If you need help, copy my solution below.
11. Go inside to the forge/blacksmith. Pick up the bar of iron and use it on the grinding wheel to get iron filings.
12. Go back to the wooden structure that looked like a shed near where you saw the X on the ground. Use the hammer box key to open the door. Tap the drawing on the wall to get another clue and take the bottle of saltpeter.
13. Go back to the alchemy table and add all four ingredients from the recipe into the bowl. Pick it up with the tongs. You now have a Greek fire bomb.
14. Go to the cave and throw the bomb to clear away the rubble. Now you can enter what appears to be Hephaestus’s forge.
15. Solve the disc puzzle on the ground by swapping pieces. A stairway will form.
16. Take the stairway to another smithing area. Use the tongs to get the medallion from the hot lava.
17. Solve the puzzle on the wall by swapping the tiles to make up three different pictures. Then tap on the drawing to get another clue for your notebook.
18. Go back to the locked gate and place the medallion in its slot. Match the three figures to the drawings in your notebook and complete chapter 3.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.