[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/Olympus” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
Looking for the Chapter 1 Walkthrough?
Looking for the Chapter 2 Walkthrough?
Looking for the Chapter 3 Walkthrough?
This is Poseidon’s domain, so water is the theme.
1. Once again, you’re missing a piece for the puzzle on the door to the right. So continue on and go left. Go past the oyster for now. Notice Poseidon’s symbol on the ground. Tap on the crates to the right and get the corkscrew.
2. To the left is a well. Tap on the rope to get the bucket to come up. There’s a baby octopus in it!
3. Go back to the beginning and go straight ahead toward the water.
4. On the boat, take the seaweed. Also take the trident from the bucket.
5. You can’t do anything yet if you go left. Instead, go back a screen and turn right.
6. There’s a crab hiding under a bucket. Give it the seaweed, then take the crab. Also, take the red crystal from the big bucket.
7. Go inside and use the corkscrew to open the barrel of wine. Let the wine spill into the glass. Then drain the glass and get the silver red key.
8. Go back to the door at the beginning with the lightning bolts and tridents puzzle. Place the trident you found on it and make all the lightning bolts touch the tridents. I got it by trial and error. There’s nothing to do inside right now, but make note of it.
9. Go back to the well and place the crab near the octopus. The octopus will climb out of the bucket and you can get the key from the well.
10. Go across the way to this building. Take the stairs to the right and use the key from the well to unlock the door.
11. Go to the back and tap on the map pieces on the table. It’s a jigsaw puzzle. Complete it to get a clue for your notebook.
12. Look under the table to get the blue crystal.
13. Go back out and open the front door with the silver red key. There’s a drawer puzzle here. Use the clue from the map to tell which drawers to open (I couldn’t snap a photo in time to show the last drawer). The middle drawer will now open. Take the big metal ring and the green crystal.
14. Go back down to the boats and turn left. There’s a bull’s head on the door here. Place the ring in its nose to unlock the door.
15. Open the cabinet to get a clue for your notepad and the “key from the cabinet.”
16. Go back to this door and use the key from the cabinet to unlock it. Pick up the wooden pole and get the yellow gem from behind the barrels.
17. Continue on down the path to this building. Tap on the Medusa head and place the four crystals in their slots. Rearrange them so each crystal leads to the correct snake. Take the Medusa necklace.
18. Go all the way back to the tower at the beginning of the chapter and place the Medusa necklace in the slot. The door opens. Go inside and move the helmet to get a dagger.
19. Find the closed clam again. Use the dagger to open it and take the pearl.
20. Go back to the building with the Medusa head. Next to it is a door leading underground, but the wheel is stuck. Use the wooden pole to open it and go inside.
21. Solve the puzzle here (I didn’t get a screenshot in time).
22. Continue on to the statue of Poseidon and place the pearl on the altar. Get Poseidon’s medallion.
23. Go back down to the water and past the bull-head door to the big door (the exit). Place the medallion in the socket and solve the puzzle by moving the pieces around based on the clue from the cabinet. Exit to complete chapter 4! But it’s not over! There’s still one last puzzle for you to solve!
Talk to the guard, who turns out to be Hermes, the messenger of the gods. He tells you to go to Mount Olympus and solve one last puzzle. He gives you a bag of medallions. Follow the path and place the medallions on the ring on the floor. Place the medallions on their appropriate colors. If you get any of them right, they lock into place. So you can work with some trial and error here. When you complete it, you can watch the ending!
Congratulations! You completed the game!
If you liked this game, try some of these other adventure and escape games.