Mystery on Telescope Hill
By: Aircamp Games
Walkthrough Part 1:
Scroll down for my video walkthrough.
1. Open the mailbox and get the key. Close the mailbox. Read the newspaper on the front step. Then use the key to open the front door and go in.
2. Open the bench and take the rope.
3. There are three doors downstairs. Open the right one and enter the living room. Take the dragonfly ornament from the table and read the torn note.
4. Look at the poster of constellations on the wall.
5. Pick up the mask and look through the book on the table.
6. Put the mask on the wall with the others and arrange them to get the coin with a walking cane on it.
7. Leave the room and enter through the middle door to the dining room. Take the calculator and look at the notes on the table. Also, notice the clock is missing a hand.
8. Go through the door into the kitchen. Read the recipe on the table.
9. Take the matches from the stove and the pot from the oven.
10. Open the freezer and take the bottle of orange liquid.
11. Take the box of amino acids from the cabinet. Also take the batteries from the two drawers.
12. Open the door and go out back. You can tie the rope to the well, but you still need the bucket. You can also put the batteries in the tree house, but you’re still missing jumper cables.
13. Go back inside. Start going up the stairs and look under the middle photo to get the graduation cap and diploma coin.
14. Go upstairs and take the middle door to the kid’s bedroom. Look on the desk at the Mayan Temple that’s missing a piece. Also look at the notes and diagrams.
15. Look under the pillow on the bed for a small wooden box. Place the dragonfly ornament in the socket and open the box. Take the slender brass key.
16. Look at the poster of the planets on the wall.
17. Also look through the book on the floor and take the rocking horse coin from under the bed.
18. Leave the room and open the right door to enter the bathroom. Take the bucket from under the sink. Take the bobby pin from behind the mirror above the sink.
19. Place the pot in the bathtub and turn on the water to fill it up. Then take it back.
20. Leave and use the long brass key to open the left door to the adult bedroom. Look through the book on the night table to get the small silver key.
21. Look under the painting on the wall for a clue to the clock.
22. Use the small solve key to open the drawer below the mirror. Take the clock hand and the wedding ring coin.
23. Go back to the dining room and place the hour hand on the clock face. Set the time to 3:45 (like the clue from the bedroom) to get the golden key.
24. Go back to the well and use the bucket to get the top of the Mayan Temple.
You can also watch my video for the first part of my walkthrough here:
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.