By: Dimitrios Vasiliou (Spider Key Games)
1. Use true sight to see some drawings on the wall. These will be added to your journal.
2. Use the wine bottle clues you got in the beginning of the game to decipher the symbols and figure out how many times to turn in each direction. Start with 1 down, 2 left. You should see green water and some fireflies. Use the net to catch the fireflies, then go back the beginning.
3. Next turn right 2, up 2. You’ll see a room of crystals. Take a piece off of each color for your inventory.
4. The next set of symbols takes you 2 down, 3 right to the chasm. Use the fireflies to light the lantern. Go back to the cave entrance.
5. The last set takes you 4 left, 3 up to a puzzle.
6. Use the fireflies with the firefly piece and the purple crystal with the crystal piece to activate the puzzle.
7. Solve the puzzle (it’s a map) to get the Levitate spell. Then go to the chasm and use Levitate to complete the Prisoner section.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.