Perils of Man: Chapter 1 – Adventure Game
By: IF Games
Feel free to ask for help in the comments section until the walkthrough is completed.
1. Pick up the boots from the closet.
2. Pick up the hanger from the foot of the bed.
3. Take the batteries from the alarm clock.
4. Leave the room and head downstairs.
5. Locate the diorama. Place the battery inside it and press play. You can watch the video, but you need to find something to amplify the sound.
6. Walk into the living room. Your mom will tell that it’s too cold and her feet are too cold for her to change the thermostat. Take the balloons from the table.
7. Talk to your mom and see what info she can give you. You’ll get Pepper’s ghost once you complete all the conversations. You can also walk over to the window and have a conversation with your mom about the weather and the dangers of leaving the house.
8. Give your mom’s boots to her. Then leave the room. She’ll call out that she’ll come change the thermostat now. Go to the fireplace and examine her chair to get the house key.
9. Go back to the other room and open the utility closet to get the lightbulb. Use it to replace the burnt out lightbulb.
10. Use the house key to unlock the front door and head outside.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.