Mystery of the Lost Temples
By: Digi-chain Games (Paul Banks)
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide for anyone who gets stuck and needs help with the game.
1. First, tap on the middle temple, the gold/yellow one, to head towards it. Tap on the stars on the trees to get a clue for your journal.
2. Continue forward. You need something to hit the gongs with. Go right and pick up the bone from the beach.
3. Go right to the crashed plane. Read the letter and pick up the empty glass jar and the whistle.
4. Go back and use the bone to hit the gong based on the clue in your notebook. So it goes like this: right, left, left, right, left. The gate will open and you can enter the temple.
5. Enter the temple. Go through the door that’s obviously open to get to the garden. Pick up the chisel.
6. Go back. Go through the left door (not the one that looks open). Go through the next doorway to the harp. Now tap on the top sculpture and use the glass jar to collect the termites.
6. Go back to the main room of the gold Temple and and tap the up arrow. There’s a Trial and Error puzzle here. Tap the dots in this order to open the door:
7. You can’t do anything inside yet, but feel free to look around. If not, go left to the moon statue. Use the chisel on the cracked part of the leg to get a flint.
8. Go back to the gate of the temple and turn left. Ignore the poisonous mushrooms and head towards the structure in the background.
9. There’s a rotted tree here. Use the termites on it and the tree will fall, creating a bridge. Cross it.
10. Inside, use the flint on the wood to create a fire.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.