Escape Game “Sweet White Insanity”
By IDAC CO.,LTD.
Note: For all IDAC/WaveA games, make sure you tap each clue/item numerous times to make sure it doesn’t have anything else to tell you. If you miss something, the game might not let you use that clue to solve a puzzle.
1. First, lock the door so you don’t get interrupted.
2. Look on the table to the left at the cup. The numbers “721” are carved into it.
3. Go to the vanity and move some of the cosmetics to get the perfume bottle. Examine it.
4. Look above the fireplace at all the bottles of alcohol. Move one aside to find one that’s different. Take it.
5. There’s a rug in front of the fireplace. Lift the upper right corner to find a coin.
6. Find the Diary on the small bookshelf to the right of the fireplace. Flip through it.
7. Turn around and find the lamp. Use the coin to unscrew it so you can take it.
8. Open the lid of the lamp. Something can be poured in. Open the alcohol bottle cap and pour the alcohol into the lamp. Turn on the lamp to get a flame.
9. Use the lamp to light the wood in the fireplace.
10. Look behind the pile of firewood. It’s too dark to see, so use the lamp. Take the piece of firewood with the engraving on it and examine it.
10. Use the lamp to look under the table with the telephone on it. Take the perfume bottle.
11. Lift up the telephone to find the pencil. Then use the pencil on the blank diary page to get a clue.
12. Find the plate of apples and move them to see a picture of a flower on the plate, like on the bottle of alcohol.
13. Turn to the windows. Open the right window and look on the lower right corner for a clue.
14. Now the middle bar is wobbly. Move it up and down a few times until it comes loose.
15. Use the oil lamp on the lampshade to get a clue.
16. Notice that the symbols are the same as the ones on the firewood and the pink perfume bottle. So use the pink perfume on the firewood. Then dry it in the fireplace to get a clue, 1224.
17. Use the code from the firewood to unlock the locked drawer on the vanity. Take the letter with the flower on it from the drawer.
18. Remove the apples from the plate again and pour the alcohol onto the plate. Then add the letter to it. Take the letter out and look at the other side for a clue.
19. Go back to the lampshade and use the oil lamp to show the clue again. Then look under the lampshade and take the lightbulb. Notice it has a plastic piece on the end.
20. Combine the two perfumes into one bottle to make a purple one.
21. Look above the bed for a clue — “L + S.”
22. To open this drawer, first tap on the drawer to make sure you get the message “It’s the locking panel.” Then type 8 into the panel (not sure why) and press ENTER. Take the moon card from the drawer and examine it.
23. Examine inside the right side of the fireplace to see a moon drawing. Place the bulb into the fireplace and then use the metal rod to get it out.
24. Use the coin to open up the end of the bulb and get the key.
25. Use the key to unlock the big door. Examine the left side of the right plant to see a color that looks and smells like the purple perfume. Spray the perfume on the right side of the plant to get the clue “OMUF.”
26. Remember the clue in the diary? Go to the phone. Lift up the receiver and press the buttons OMUF. Then put the receiver down. Tap the phone again to get the numbers 3854.
27. Go to the safe and press 3854 and ENTER. Open the safe and take the rope ladder and read the memo. She’s at the church!
28. Open the left window and place the rope ladder on the window sill. Climb out and complete the game!
Congratulations! You completed the game! If you liked this game, try some of these other room escape and adventure games.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.