21. Go back to the sundial again. There’s a grate in front of it, with something down there and out of reach. Pour the water from the watering can down the grate and the plastic key will float up. Take it.
22. Go back to the taxidermy room. Place the jeweled spider with the other insects and get the small bronze key.
23. Go to the kitchen and use the small bronze key to open the locked cabinet. Take the plunger.
24. Use the plunger in the clogged sink and take the crowbar.
25. Go back a couple of screens and lift the rug. Use the crowbar to pry up the loose floorboard. There’s a locked box inside that we’ll come back to later.
26. Go back outside to the screen with the tap. Pry open the metal sheet near the left door to access a sliding block puzzle. Slide the red pieces around so the yellow piece can go left and unlock the door.
27. Go inside. Take the crank next to the vice grip. It won’t work right now. We’ll come back to it.
28. Use the plastic key to open the locked cabinet to the right. Take the fuse.
29. Take the pliers and the wood shavings from the crates to the left.
30. Go back to the room you started in at the very beginning. Go to the fuse box. Use the pliers to pry off the melted fuse. Then replace it with the new fuse and flick the switch on.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.