31. Go back up the stairs. Now the lights are on and you can see.
32. Go through the door to the bathroom. Open the cabinet to the right of the tub and take the grease.
33. Continue down the hall. Notice the clock. Set it to the same time as the sundial (9PM) and then press the third button to rotate the whole clock face so it’s straight up. Take the round key that pops out.
34. Enter the right door to the bedroom. Take the coat hangerfrom the closet. Look under the bed and move the sheet to get the bellows.
35. Leave the bedroom. Use the round key to unlock the door to the left and enter the kid’s room.
36. Use the crank on the Jack-in-the-Box. Keep turning it until it pops up. Take the tape covering its eye socket.
37. Go back to the adult bedroom and use the tape to fix the telephone cable. You can dial 911 if you’d like.
38. Go back to the shack with the vice grip in it. Use the grease on the vice grip, then try the crank again. Now you can take the wrench.
39. Go back to bathroom and use the wrench on the hot water. The steam will cause some numbers to appear in the mirror.
40. Go to the telephone and dial the number from the mirror. It’s a rotary phone, and you need to dial it like the real thing. Then listen to the message: FOXTROT LIMA ALPHA MIKE ECHO.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.