This is a complete walkthrough where you’ll be able to find help, hints, tips and tricks for the iOS game Elarooh.
1. Talk to the spirit of the sun. Then continue along the path and pick up the broken stalactite.
2. Look inside the sort of cave to the right. There’s a stone statue, with sunlight shining on it. Place the stalactite in the hole to block the sunlight. You awaken the spirit of the night! It gives you the power to change the time of day from day to night.
3. Leave the cave and change to nighttime (tap the little moon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen). Then continue along the path.
4. Go left to this screen. Pick up the marble.
5. If you go left, there’s a unicorn, but she runs away. We’ll come back to that later. For now, head straight along the path until you come to some mushrooms.
6. Tap on the mushrooms and then climb up the ladder. Pick up the marble.
7. Go back down the ladder and go back to the original mushroom scene. Tap the left side of the screen to get here.
8. Ignore the dew for now and tap on the wall. You have to solve three puzzles. The first is easy. Just push the sun disc around the board to its destination point.
9. The second puzzle is a bit more complicated, as you have a moon disc added to the puzzle, and the two pieces are not allowed to touch. Here’s the solution:
10. And now the third and final puzzle, which is the hardest:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.