The Hunt for the Lost Ship
By: Syntaxity (previously Jason Jernigan / Lone Wolf Games)
This is a complete walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips and tricks for the iOS and Android game The Hunt for the Lost Ship by Syntaxity.
(Scroll down for full paid version.)
1. At the fork in the road, take the left path. Pick up some wood from the pile of firewood.
2. Solve the tile puzzle on the left chest by making a skull. (It looks like the photo below. Just swap the bottom left two tiles.) The chest will unlock and you can take the hatchet.
3. Go back to the fork in the road and use the hatchet to cut the vines blocking the right path.
4. Take the right path. Then continue straight along the path. Go up the tree’s ladder and take the crowbar.
5. Go back down the ladder and turn left. Use the crowbar to open the crate to the left and get the flint and steel.
6. Go back a screen to the right and enter the cave. Place the wood on the fire pit and use the flint and steel on it to light a fire.
7. Go through the doorway that’s now visible behind the fire. ***This ends the free/lite version. The full version will start below.***
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.