The Hunt for the Lost Ship
By: Syntaxity (previously Jason Jernigan / Lone Wolf Games)
This is a complete walkthrough with help, hints, tips and tricks for the iOS and Android game The Hunt for the Lost Ship.
(Scroll down for full paid version.)
1. At the fork in the road, take the left path. Pick up some wood from the pile of firewood.
2. Solve the tile puzzle on the left chest by making a skull. (It looks like the photo below. Just swap the bottom left two tiles.) The chest will unlock and you can take the hatchet.
3. Go back to the fork in the road and use the hatchet to cut the vines blocking the right path.
4. Take the right path. Then continue straight along the path. Go up the tree’s ladder and take the crowbar.
5. Go back down the ladder and turn left. Use the crowbar to open the crate to the left and get the flint and steel.
6. Go back a screen to the right and enter the cave. Place the wood on the fire pit and use the flint and steel on it to light a fire.
7. Go through the doorway that’s now visible behind the fire. ***This ends the free/lite version. The full version will start below.***
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.