Just Escape: A Room Escape Game
This will be a complete walkthrough with help, hints, tips and tricks for the iOS and Android game Just Escape: A Room Escape Game by InertiaSoft, the makers of Darkmoor Manor. This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
1. Follow the tutorial, which tells you to pick up the satchel and flint, then dismantle the satchel to get the flint steel, then combine the flint and flint steel together.
2. Use the flint and flint steel on the fireplace logs to start a fire.
3. Pick up the candle from the barrel to the right. Light it in the fireplace, then use it to light the two torches by the suit of armor. Pick up the key that drops and use it to open the door.
1. Pick up the sword from the right wall. Pick up the axe and drinking horn from the mantle over the fireplace. Dismantle the drinking horn to get a locket.
2. Slide the bucket over to find a locked chest. Use the axe to break the lock and take the gold inside.
3. Use the sword to cut a piece off the knight’s tunic.
4. Notice the key inside the fire.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.